- Scope: To drive incremental revenue through integrated portfolio management. Previously separate departments of Risk; Marketing and Sales were brought together under one management function split by portfolio. The goal was to increase efficiency and improve portfolio quality.
- Analytic Delivery: Strategy was based on customer segmentation; risk scoring and bespoke targeting models. Analytic development included: bespoke cluster segmentation, risk scorecards and predictive propensity models. Credit initiation and approval process was re-designed for cycle time reduction. Team roles and profiles were re-aligned to the new programme. Review, tracking and monitoring cycle was established on a monthly basis.
- Technology: In support of the programme a data integration project was delivered. It provided single customer view and single platform for analytics and operations. Solution was based on Oracle technology for the datamarts and OLAP technology (Holos/Seagate Software) for the MIS, tracking and reporting. SAS and Matlab were adopted for delivering the scorecards, modelling and predictive analytics.
Project: Organic Growth Programme
- Introduction to Credit Risk part of the Master’s Programme in Applied Econometrics and Economic Modeling.
- Credit Risk Management Course part of the Master’s Programme in Applied Econometrics and Economic Modeling
- 2-Day Workshop Humans and the Art of Analytical Modelling
- CONFERENCE GRANT AWARD
- Credit Scoring and Credit Control XVI