Exeter Risk Management Corporation Limited (ERMC) is a professional services practice delivering advice and solutions to the retail banking community. Our consultancy engagements range from business transformation, interim assignments to programme management, technology and outsourcing solutions.
Execution driven culture and work on numerous strategic and operational plans brought strong delivery and performance focus to all our engagements. We have proven track record in achieving consistent results and corporate performance. It was built while working for some of the most admired companies in the world (GE Capital, E&Y, Barclays, Citigroup). Our clients seek our expertise in the following key areas.
- Strategy and business transformation, turnarounds and change management. The founders have conducted multiple assignments in supporting M&A, due diligence, valuations and post-acquisition integration, along with work for divestures and portfolio optimisations.
- Technology – Regulatory reporting towards US and European regulators mandates multiple systems and technology changes. The need for scalability and cost efficiency is demanding infrastructure updates and systems overhaul: from front-end decision engines; through product processors, Data Warehouses; to Collections, MIS and Business Intelligence.
- Analytics, model development and implementations, along with work with credit bureaus and rating agencies are at the core of our expertise. We have consistently delivered models and solutions for credit risk, collections, loan loss provisioning and forecasting, customer relationship management and operational business planning.
- Regulatory Risk, Governance and Capital planning emerged as core competency while the economic crisis affected business models and the market landscape. Our efforts re-focused on economic capital modelling, deployment and infrastructure both hands-on and through various committees. Setting up and running Basel II/III, model oversight, independent validation and stress testing were paramount to building strong risk management.
Established in 1997 by Exeter University alumnae, the company initially focused on leveraging academic research and pragmatic developments. Solutions developed by the partners led to publications, patents and resulted in turning stretch visions and strategies into reality with measurable incremental revenue and cost reductions. In the fall of 2013 we re-launched our services.
- Introduction to Credit Risk part of the Master’s Programme in Applied Econometrics and Economic Modeling.
- Credit Risk Management Course part of the Master’s Programme in Applied Econometrics and Economic Modeling
- 2-Day Workshop Humans and the Art of Analytical Modelling
- CONFERENCE GRANT AWARD
- Credit Scoring and Credit Control XVI