Project: Post-Acquisition Integration
Strategy devised for quick turnaround post-acquisition integration.
- Planning for cost reduction and operational optimisation – to include creation of centralised lending unit. Liquidation of non-performing branches.
- Driving revenue growth through active cross-sell between acquired entities, leveraging also existing business-to-business relationships. Adopting new portfolio management approach.
Customer segmentation model was delivered along with x-sell propensity models as per product portfolio. Risk scorecards were validated and used for launching pre-approved direct marketing campaigns. A bespoke attrition model was delivered, along with profit-sharing model for enabled in-house debt consolidation programme. A separate auto finance model was developed.
A local data warehousing solution was available and used for further development. SAS was used for scorecard development and predictive modelling. Holos/Seagate Software was adopted for MIS, tracking and reporting. As part of the project a bespoke methodology for consumer credit management was developed – patent pending.
- Introduction to Credit Risk part of the Master’s Programme in Applied Econometrics and Economic Modeling.
- Credit Risk Management Course part of the Master’s Programme in Applied Econometrics and Economic Modeling
- 2-Day Workshop Humans and the Art of Analytical Modelling
- CONFERENCE GRANT AWARD
- Credit Scoring and Credit Control XVI